Registration is open - click here!
Detailed day plans that include driving directions will be available in May.
Other Items of Interest:
- Sojourn Pack List
- ACA Waiver - Adult
- ACA Waiver - Child
- NEWE Waiver (each participant renting a kayak from NEWE, our livery, must sign)
- 2017 Safety Plan (for review; will be updated for 2018)
The below information is from the 2017 Delaware River Sojourn - helpful to see how our days are planned.
Daily Plans - detailed itineraries and driving directions (last updated June 6, 2017)
- Saturday, June 17, 2017 - Day 1: Zane Grey Museum, Lackawaxen (Pa.) to Corwin Farm (6 miles)
- Sunday, June 18, 2017 - Day 2: Silver Canoe's Pond Eddy Access (N.Y.) to Silver Canoe's Port Jervis Access (N.Y.) (10 miles)
- Monday, June 19, 2017 - Day 3: Dingmans (Pa.) to Bushkill (Pa.) (10.4 miles)
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - Day 4: Bushkill to Worthington State Forest (N.J.) (12.8 miles)
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - Day 5: Lehigh River (Pa.) - Rt. 33 Access to Island Park (8 miles)
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 - Day 6: Martin's Creek Access (Pa.) to Scott Park, Easton (Pa.) (10.6 miles)
- Friday, June 23, 2017 - Day 7: Scott Park to Riegelsville (N.J.) (8.5 miles)
Please note that daily plans may change due to river levels and weather conditions.